Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Why 'My Spurt'?

I'm fascinated by the universe and want to explore its concepts, boundaries its inhabitants and their philosophies.
Obviously it is a big place, with great distances to be covered by any explorer. I have this image of my mind 'spurting' across vast expanses like a distance runner who is sprinting towards the finish line after covering considerable distances.
Please pop into my blog and share in this great adventure that I have in mind for myself, and anyone who would like to come along for the ride.

3 comments:

  1. I don't think I'd want to go along for a ride with anyone named P.E.Nis

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're not a deep thinker are you, Mr Curmudgeon. Don't you think that I might have put up with this shit for all of my life?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I guess prick by name, prick by nature.

    ReplyDelete